Sunday, October 2, 2011

Library Web 2.0 tool blog


I chose the Blog at the San Diego Public Library mostly because Blogging is what I am the most familiar with at this point in my social networking skills. I like the information sharing about the library, and that there are photos and links embedded within the post. I did not like that the last time they created a post was on June 13, 2011. I think if you are going to create a Blog, you should be aware of the time consumption of maintaining one. In order to get patrons to interact more often, perhaps the director needs to create posts more frequently.
I truly understand how difficult this can be as I look forward to adding a new recipe post to my site soon.


http://sdplvoices.blogspot.com/2011/06/library-is-happening-place.html

No comments:

Post a Comment